Center for Critical Incident Analysis
CNA’s Center for Critical Incident Analysis helps agencies and jurisdictions assess and improve their response to real-world
emergencies, incidents, and events. CNA employs a scalable approach to conducting after-action reviews, tailored to the complexity of the incident or event, the resources and time available to conduct the review, and the desired outcomes.
We have spent decades helping agencies and jurisdictions assess and learn from their response to severe incidents. We know that all types of incidents and pre-planned events provide important opportunities to gain knowledge that can enhance preparedness and save lives.
Read more >
What We Do and Where We Do It
January 3-4, 2022, Winter Weather Event and I-95 Incident, CNA, March 2022
Building an Equitable Response
A simple process of asking the right questions before, during, and after disasters keeps equity issues at the forefront and can help organizations get to a place where equity is built into all disaster relief processes.
- To Halt the 2019-nCoV Coronavirus, Think Globally, Coordinate Locally
- COVID-19 Vaccine Supply Chain
- Symbolism and Capacity: Hospital Ships in the COVID-19 Response
- Dorian: An Emergency Management Perspective
- Continuity During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Conducting an Effective Exercise During COVID-19
- Conducting After-Action Reviews on the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Agencies Should Start Now