Operations Evaluation Group
< Back to Center for Naval Analyses
The Operations Evaluation Group (OEG) oversees CNA’s Field Program and exercise support. The Field Program is unique among independent military research organizations, deploying analysts long-term to commands around the world. CNA exercise support covers nearly every major naval exercise, gathering data on-site and developing reconstructions and analyses.
- US Naval Forces Southern Command 2021 Fleet Experimentation Report
- Northern Edge 2021: Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Challenges
- III MEF ISR-T Support to C7F in the First Island Chain—Philippines
- Alternative Resupply Solutions for the AG
- USS America (LHA 6) F-35B Night Vertical Landing (VL) Requirement
- Most of the work products for the Operations Evaluation Group are classified or have distribution limited to the Department of Defense. Visitors with appropriate credentials can find these reports on the CNA SIPR site.
Dr. Jason Thomas , Vice President and Director< Back to Center for Naval Analyses