Marine Corps Program
< Back to Center for Naval Analyses
The Marine Corps Program manages CNA support to the Marine Corps, executed within research divisions of the Center for Naval Analyses — both at headquarters and on-site at key Marine Corps commands in the CNA Field Program. The program deploys analysts to exercises and all major operations involving Marine Corps forces.
…your unbiased assessment of this event displayed immense dedication and technical proficiency, which contributed greatly to the success of the Limited Technical Assessment. … Your efforts will directly influence real change in capability development and fielding to current and future Marine Corps formations.
F.R. Dale, Cyber/Electronic Warfare Branch Manager, Marine Corps Warfighting Laboratory, to Dr. Charles Cartier
- Joint Counter-Assault Campaign (JCAC) Concept of Employment
- Redesigning the Maritime Prepositioning Force
- Lightning Carrier Operations: A Preliminary Analysis
- Naval Services Game 20 (NSG20)
- Active Duty Alcohol Related Incidents in Okinawa
- Most of the work products for the Marine Corps Program are classified or have distribution limited to the Department of Defense. Visitors with appropriate credentials can find these reports on the CNA SIPR site.
Jonathan Geithner., Vice President and Director< Back to Center for Naval Analyses