TRAIN LIKE YOU FIGHT.
Operational Training and Readiness Program
< Back to Operational Warfighting
Operational Training and Readiness analysts conduct quantitative assessments to improve naval training programs and exercises. Our fields of analytical expertise support a full range of tactical and operational training needs for the Navy and Marine Corps:
- Requirements and standards
- Program design
- Standardization across commands and training phases
- Live-virtual-constructive training environments
- Training exercise support
- Assessing Information Warfare Command And Control During Nimitz Composite Training Unit Exercise
- Return On Investment Metric Development For SMWDC
- Development And Use Of Data Processing Tools In Support Of SMWDC SWATT And Sea Combat Division ASW Event
- C-ISRT Workshop Read-Ahead
- Most of the work products from the Operational Training and Readiness Program are classified or have distribution limited to the Department of Defense. Visitors with appropriate credentials can find these reports on the CNA SIPR site.