The Indo-Pacific Security Affairs (IPS) program provides our sponsors with high-quality, political-military analysis on issues that matter to U.S. interests and equities in the Indo-Pacific region. IPS research examines defense plans and policies, security trends, and other topics of importance to our sponsors related to allies, partners, and other actors across Northeast Asia, Southeast Asia, South Asia and the South Pacific/Oceania.
IPS analysis draws upon the deep expertise of analysts with extensive experience in the Indo-Pacific, with the essential regional language skills and cultural knowledge that is critical to in-depth understanding of the emerging issues facing the region.
Areas of Focus:
- Indo-Pacific defense and military affairs
- Engagement, coalitions, allies, and partners
- Traditional and non-traditional security
- Plans and policy
- Regional security dynamics and architecture
- Maritime security, economic security